Why Am I Doing This?

Friday, May 12, 2006

What, meme worry?

I usually avoid memes like the plague. But this really captured my fancy, so I took it to work, where I have some stuff shoved into itunes. This is probably saying way too much about what I listen to, but there it is. And I really didn't cheat... Though I may get in trouble for the way certain answers fell out... (I've linked to lyrics where I could find them. But sometimes you really don't want to go beyond the title ;).)
---

Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. No cheating!


Will I get far in life? Famous Inside (Stan Rogers)

How do my friends see me? A Lot of Living to Do (Bye Bye Birdie)

When will I get married? A little bit me, A little Bit You (Monkees)

What's my theme song? Theme from the Monkees

What is the story of my life? Becoming my Mother (Sparkle Sisters)

How can I get ahead in life? D W Washburn

What is my best feature? Wolf (Carla Ulbrich)

How is today going to be? Lez Miz 2001 (Forbidden Broadway)

What is in store for this weekend? Zipidee Doo Da (Song of the South)

What is my life like at the moment? Last Train to Clarksville (Monkees)

What song describes my secrets? Forty-Five Years (Stan Rogers)

What is my current lover like? Woodbridge Dog Disaster (Stan Rogers)

What song will they play at my funeral? Friendly Faces (Mark Rust)

How does the world see me? Beauty's Been Decrased (Forbidden Broadway)

Will I have a happy life? Try To Remember (The Fantasticks)

What do my friends really think of me? Listen to the Band (Monkees)

Do people secretly lust after me? Joseph and the Amazing High "C" (Forbidden Broadway)

Will I accomplish my goals in life? Down by the Sally Gardens (Folk)

Will I find true love? Unworthy of Your Love (Assasins)

How do I treat others? My Simple Christmas Wish (aka "I want to be rich, famous, and powerful")(Sparkle Sisters)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home