Why Am I Doing This?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Slow Week at Work...

I was bored at work, so I snuck out to the theater next door to catch Tom Cruise playing in "Mission Accomplished: III" My favorite bit was when the mission tape exploded, taking out Tom Cruise. Too bad that was at the end of the movie instead of at the beginning... but hey, better late that never. I also regret that it didn't take out the celluloid as well. I guess I have to give the movie one star, since it did have Tom Cruise, and he's supposedly a star, but honestly, it's not even worth giving you a plot summary.

Oh yeah: If you stuck around after the credits ended, some scientology hot-shot comes and mysteriously heals Tom Cruise and tries to convert the audience. Just so you know to get out fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home